Pages

Thursday, May 16, 2013

Recap of Yesterday and Today

Alright, so I did actually get some writing done yesterday!  Things were pretty busy so I didn't get to it until after midnight, but I did get a page done!  I also got a page written today.  So far I'm doing pretty good writing a page a day.  I think I will take weekends off (Hey I need a break too!) just because they can be far too hectic.

I've decided not to post yesterday and today's page (Sorry!).  I can't post everything you know!

Today I focused on a follow-up part of The Necromancer, which needs a ton of work, but it's not terrible.  Yesterday I played with a scene involving a pair of pyromaniac twins.  Yup, they're trouble and they got into some.  Yes, it involved something blowing up.  Those boys can either be pretty dangerous to their enemies or dangerous to themselves and anyone within a ten mile radius of them!

Maybe I'll post some reading material tomorrow!  Stay tuned for more!

No comments:

Post a Comment